1. OVERVIEW OF THE POLICY
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The Information You Willingly Submit
- Personal Information: The Business does not collect personal information from you unless you willingly submit it to us. Personal information is any information that can be used to directly identify you. Personal information includes but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and any information under GDPR, Privacy Act, and other privacy laws that fall within “personal information” that you may share with us. Personal information may be collected when you take actions such as.
The Information we collect automatically
- Non-Personal Information: Unlike personal information, non-personal information is any information that cannot be directly used to identify you. We collect this type of information automatically with our programmed software whenever anyone visits/accesses our websites. The non-personal information we collect automatically may include your device Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), browser type and its operating system, and geolocation.
Most of the web and mobile browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you can edit this feature in your browser settings area. Please be aware that if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features that are currently on our websites or that we may put on our websites in the future.
- Web Beacons: We may also use web beacons on our websites, in our emails, on our social media pages, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your visit to our websites, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to our websites. Web beacons help us analyze our website visitors’ behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and advertising. We may also work with third-party service providers such as Google Analytics to help us track, collect, and analyze this information. These third-party service providers may set their cookies and web beacons to analyze users’ behaviors effectively.
We may combine the non-personal information we collect, such as through cookies and web beacons, with other information we have collected from you.
- Analytical Information: We also automatically collect analytical information for general business analysis. For example, we collect information such as the page or website you visited our websites from, the pages you visited on our websites, the time and date of your visits, the amount of time you spent on our websites, the number of returns you made to our websites, and the most accessed pages on our websites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers,
4. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
Lawful Bases for Processing under the GDPR
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure
If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us at email@example.com and include details of:
5. HOW PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED AND WITH WHOM
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account
7. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA.
8. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We rely upon both consent and legitimate business interests for processing Personal Information. For example, we may process Personal information with a User’s consent when they agree that we may place cookies on their devices, or that we can process information that they enter into a form on one of our sites.
- It is in our interest as a business to enhance the services that we provide which may include processing your information to enable us to:
- We may also process Personal information when it is in our or a Users’ legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by an individual’s data protection rights.
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
10. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
11. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
12. DATA SECURITY
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.